Saturday, January 22, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today - January 22nd - is my birthday!  I'm one year old!

All people - including four-footed people - should get presents for their birthdays!  I asked for a whole jar of peanut butter.  I didn't get it.


But I got some tasty little treats (good-tasting but low-calorie, because I'm getting a bit, er, tubby)...

 



...and a toy my PR mom and I both like - I can make it squeak, and she doesn't have to pick up stuffing...

...and one of those YUMMY filled-up bones I love, love, love!



This is Uncle Richard petting me and taking a picture at the same time.  Talent runs in my family.
I got to play with my friend Harry this morning, too.  He lives across the street.  It's so nice to have friends!  (No, it only looks as if we were playing in the street.  Actually, our dads were supervising us closely.  I just didn't want them in the picture.  I look cooler that way.)
 
Whew!  I'm pretty tired from such a busy day.  When is your birthday?  Invite me over.  I LOVE celebrating birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment